Confession Page

Confession Page
Ask Questions And Seek Answer

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Seeing the Dead

Confusion plays a role in second guessing everyday decisions.  On Sunday, I insisted on picking up a fishing partner at a local restaurant near the back parking lot in Elizabeth.  As we were leaving I thought I saw a dead body on the rocks off the pier.  I warned him to be careful when digging for bait and shared what I saw.  The next day on the news in the same franchise restaurant’s parking lot in Newark.  In a stolen car was a dead man with a  seat belt around his neck.

Also that same morning my doorbell rang and panicky the person was on their way to the ER stating they felt like committing suicide.  Did my vision reveal a close spiritual connection?  The police wanted to know how did the owner of the stolen car know where to find their car?

No comments:

Post a Comment